Thursday, January 10, 2013

Entertainment.

Tonight my kids were full of creative energy.  They surprised me with 3 entertaining dances.  The first one was directed by Zina.  It was the "girl" dance and she had everyone decked out from head to toe. :)  
 Presenting Wilson. :)
Who felt quite sheepish dressed as a girl and spent most of his time hiding behind the treadmill.  Can you find him?  

 Sammy.
 In true 2yr old fashion had no qualms whatsoever about being dressed like a girl. 
I'm pretty sure he hand picked the dress. :)
 And Zina. Who loves to accessorize (everyone apparently) these days. :)

 The adoring spectators. :)

The 2nd dance was directed by Wilson.  It is the boy dance and I had to laugh when I saw the outfits he picked out for their costumes. 
Wilson wears shorts and a t-shirt everyday.
 sometimes he even wears them over his pajamas when it's bedtime.
He picked out Dynamite for his dance music.
 Somehow Sammy got away with camo instead. :)

The 3rd and final show was "superheroes"  and they chose to dance to Rascal Flatts, "Life is a Highway"
 Meet Super Zina Batgirl.
 Captain America meets Luke Skywalker
and Super Sammy Spiderman




Sammy says, "Mom, can I dance with a mean face?"
I love that he asked first. :)
I love these kids.  Best evening entertainment ever.
Too bad Mark's working the night shift in the ICU and missed it.
Last one though so we'll be danc'n tomorrow!



1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

HAhahahahaaa! What awesome kids!!!