Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mission Call!!

Last night we gathered around the computer on a google + conference call with my family.  These happen a lot, but this one was special!!  We were so excited to watch my little sister open her mission call.  She was called to the Canada, Halifax Mission and is going to be a rock'n missionary.  
We love you Attena!!

- for all you American readers Halifax is the capitol city of Nova Scotia which is a Province on the East Coast.  Her mission includes a bit of Maine, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island.  





Tena reports to the MTC on March 13th which means we won't see her again before she leaves.  We feel so lucky that she came to play when Davey was born.  In fact. I don't think I can have another baby until she gets back. :)  She has been there helping out when all of my kids have been born!

2 comments:

Attena said...

I don't think I'm wearing makeup in any of these pictures... oh well! Thanks Bec, love you! Feel free to have as many babies as you want... I would be happy to meet as many new nieces or nephews as you can pop out before I get back.. :)

Thomas Family said...

All I can say is you rock the au'natural look. :) And I'll think about "pop'n" out babies.