Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Season Update


We had a fabulous Christmas season but first we had to say goodbye to Movember - which hung around far too long as far as I was concerned.  However when Mark did finally get rid of the lovely stache I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out at church.....oops.  In my defense he was working an awful lot.....

And we need to mention Bingo our thankful turkey.  Unfortunately Bingo only became partially clothed....but that doesn't mean we weren't thankful, just busy. :)



On November 30th we headed out looking for a Christmas Tree.  There are no mountains in Michigan so we couldn't do our usual tradition. The snowless tree farm had to suffice. 


We still had fun even in our flip flops and shorts.  :)  And I thought our tree was beautiful!

 It took us about 4 days to actually get it up and decorated. :)
I love the magic of the Christmas tree all lit up and the kids playing with their toys underneath it.
Childhood + Christmas = Awesomeness



 A few to many late nights during the season. :)
And lots of happy snuggles.

 Trips to the store with Papa.
 And various encounters with Mr. & Mrs. Claus. 
The first one being at the residency play group Christmas Party.

And the 2nd at our ward party.  We seriously LOVE our ward here.  We've been in a lot of wards and this one might just top them all.  I love living in the mission field.  I wish I had more pictures of our ward party because it was really fun.   Not that there was anything special - the usual talent show, dinner, Santa Claus visit....but the talent show was really great and the perfect mix of everything and just.....old school?  I don't know why it was so great...it just was. :)



 Did I post this picture already?  I love this smiley boy.



 Some Christmas Poems during school...
 Along with some unconventional schooling!!

Oh and we can't forget the ugly sweater party we went to.  So fun.  Seriously, the Hunts can throw a party.  We are starting to really love Michiganders.  We will be sad to leave.  I don't have any pics just the funny memories. :)

No comments: