Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Eve.

Due to a "I'm going throw up" kind of headache I missed out on New Years Eve this year.  I put Davey and Sam to sleep and woke up at about 9:30.  I lasted all of one hour before I crawled back in bed hoping that sleep would rid me of my misery.  
Mark, Zina, and Wilson stayed up ALL night long playing board games, eating yummy treats ( Mark stopped at the store on the way home from work with the fix'ns for rats (cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon) and all kinds of ideas for yummy things to snack on all night long.   Yep, he's a true Thomas.  Always ready for the next party.

 These kids are pretty lucky.  They felt awfully special too.  They stayed up until 1:30am!!! 
Their dad is WAY nicer than their mom. :)
 When I woke up the next morning this is what I found.  Three crazy's having a sleepover in front of the fire.
:)
 And of course Sammy had to climb right in. :)

Our goals for 2013?
Go back to eating the way we used to before Thanksgiving and Christmas. :)
Race to see who can lose 10lbs first. :)
Move again.
Try not to have any more kids. 
Well, maybe we'll try.......
Be more open about the Gospel & sharing it with others.

....and that's all I've got at the moment as far as 2013 is concerned.

I am grateful for my life.  I am happy to be alive. to experience. to feel. to grow. to love. to be loved.

Love.
I think that is my word for 2013.





No comments: